Thursday, May 24, 2007

back

I'm back earlier than expected because I am down with a fever. My temperature shot up to 39.3 yesterday and I was sent to the doctor before I was sent home. Thankfully I used my Edusave to pay up for this course because I am not getting a cert. So far, I did kayaking, belaying and trekking. Missed rock climbing yesterday because I was in the Medical Centre. I miss Sui Sen-ers which consists of Eldora, Gaya, Gwendelyn, Han Sen, Jin Hong, Leroy, Rafidah, Sandhiya, Shing Rong, Stephanie, Yi Ting, Zhan Qing and myself.

I miss laughing to their conversations and the quarrels between Gaya and Jin Hong since Day 1. OBS will be really dreadful without them around. Thanks Sui Sens' and Florence for your care and concern the whole time I was sick.

now i can't wait to recover.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home