Wednesday, May 16, 2007

like a boy;

i'm getting all the CA1 tests back. scored average for the essays, excluding Economics and i've yet to get Maths back which i'm not proud to say, will be flunking. One person passed that test and the probability of me being that one person is one in a million.

i cracked my toenail because i'm too stubborn and lazy to bring proper footwear for the interhouse games just now. basically my feet is in pain because of the sneakers. i think i need to run everyday without fail. it seems that my stamina worsen after a few days of no intensive exercising.

4 more days to physical and mental torture session = OBS.
before i end, welcome to the site of a confirmed boring read.

yours truly,
me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home