Friday, April 20, 2007

HAIYAKKK;

A dozen apologies for the lousy updates. Busy and truth is, I never really enjoyed posting here. But for the convenience of non-LJ users.

I want to take a trip down memory lane and go back to a time
when stress isn't really taking so much of a toll on me.
I feel the pressure but it's not taking over me; my body and mind.
The work I did for O's is nothing compared to now.
Yes, I still remember clearly that time when my brain collapse on me in the middle of the Physics paper and I panicked so much.
Thankfully, I had faith in Allah and said some prayers. This is not those times when people say that their brain just collapse on you because this is really collapse. Whatever that I write and think is somewhat slurred (?).

But then again last year, I enjoyed going to school although waking up in the mornings was a really difficult task. But I'm still waking up at 6 plus in the morning so no biggy. Because I love my class loads and they never fail to make me laugh and smile everyday.

I know last year I'm always turning to the back and communicating with Aidah, shouting my rubbish answers from my seat during lessons ( which of course the teachers take with a pinch of salt. I don't dare to be that girl anymore in this new school because everything is SO SERIOUS. ) Getting very distracted by anyone passing by the classroom ( not only me hokay! lol. Think NATIONS will know what I mean here. ) and also nearing the O's, the classroom was like a warzone. Our seating arrangement was disastrous. Some here, there, in the centre, at the corner, all in their close-knit groups. Teachers didn't care anymore I guess just as long we studied hard.

Now, breaks aren't really breaks. Breaks are those precious minutes or hours that you use to complete your tutorials or do a last-minute revision. Last time, breaks were breaks. We would go down, have a light meal and then try to smuggle Pokka Green Tea or the fake Ramly burger to class.

I think I might want to migrate somewhere less stressful, slow-paced and nice so that when I go there, I'm actually much more hardworking than the rest. Do you know how freaky it is to see people working so hard and feel that whatever you do is nothing? Like what you are doing is just a little? I feel so drained out already but what I do is not enough.

Hmmm I head O's certs are ready for collection? Anyone planning to collect them yet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home